Mexico Notes 4/08

Image by Bob Hansen
Hello Everyone,

It’s been awhile since I have sent a message to all my friends. I am now staying in my new condo in Manzanillo, Mexico. I will be heading back to California in a few weeks. It’s been a sailing journey of a lifetime and I can say I’m a changed man. Life is about joy and happiness and I have seen and felt this countless times. I have made many new friends from all over the world. It truly is a small world we live in!

Many friends have asked me to send pictures of my new condo…so here's one for you. I also want to add that my condo is for the pleasure of myself and all my friends. So if you need a get away. Just ask and you shall receive. It is on the Mexican Pacific Coast or what some call the Gold Coast. I think my view is spectacular. I overlook Playa La Audiencia and the ocean beyond. I have spent the last month putting a little TLC into this place. I decorated it in traditional Mexican colors with a seaside coastal feel. When I first saw this condo, it reminded me of a Matisse painting I always enjoyed. It was a painting of the French Riviera in Nice. That's what made this place special to me. I think this condo is the perfect romantic getaway. A place to relax, chill, and take in the trade winds. Now all I need to complete my story is a woman at my side and I’m set...hee, hee!!!

I guess I will move on to the weather. It's simply wonderful right now. It is in the mid 80´s and very comfortable with the trade wind breezes in the afternoon. This is a “Paradise Found” and I love it! So I will end by saying, adios amigos, it's time for a margarita on my balcony.

Seas the day,
Bob